2. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the collection of Personal Information is limited to that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes identified in Section 3, below. We will not use your information in a manner different than the purpose for which it is collected, without obtaining your consent prior to such use.
(2.3) POSTING. We store and may publicly display the information that you submit or post to the Site or Services for public display, such as ratings, reviews, photos, compliments, and the information that you display as part of your account profile.
(2.4) CONTACTING US. If you contact us to provide feedback, register a complaint, or ask a question, we will record any Personal Information and other content that you provide in your communication so that we can effectively respond to your communication. Any such contact with should be made pursuant to the Contact Us page on the Site.
3. USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(3.1) MAINTENANCE USE OF INFORMATION. We use Anonymous and Personal Information for general Site and Services maintenance and administration, including maintaining your account, responding to inquiries, and communicating with you.
(3.3) USER CHOICE REGARDING COLLECTION, USE, AND DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. You may choose not to provide us with certain Personal Data. In such an event, you can still access and use certain parts of the Site; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site, including our core services, which require your Personal Information.
5. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION. You must promptly notify us if your credit card, user name, or password is lost, stolen, or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number, user name, or password from your account and update our records accordingly.
6. PUBLIC INFORMATION. The Site or Services contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We also make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
7. LINKS. The Site or Services may contain links to third party websites with which we have no affiliation. Except as set forth above, we do not share your Personal Information with those third parties, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third party websites.
8. BLOGS AND FORUMS. If and when available, our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs and community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums.